How to Prepare Speedy My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork

My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork.

My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my chinese salt n pepper season with pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chinese salt n pepper season with pork using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork:

  1. {Take 150 g of diced pork, loin pork.
  2. {Prepare 1 tbls of red and green chillies diced.
  3. {Take 2 tbls of red onion diced.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of Chinese salt n pepper seasoning.
  5. {Make ready Handful of Wild Rocket.

Instructions to make My Chinese Salt n Pepper Season with Pork:

  1. Add 1 tsp olive oil in a frying pan then heat up and add the pork cook for 3 minutes then turn down the heat to medium and cook until cooked 10 minutes about.
  2. Next add the chillies and red onion and cook for 1 minute..
  3. .
  4. Next add the tsp chinese salt n pepper seasoning mix in then serve on a bed of wild Rocket..
  5. .
  6. .

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my chinese salt n pepper season with pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: