Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini.

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:

  1. {Get 1 lb of ground beef.
  2. {Get 3 of garlic cloves minced.
  3. {Take 1 can of 4oz italian tomato paste.
  4. {Take 1 can of of diced tomato 14oz.
  5. {Prepare 2 envelope of sazon.
  6. {Get 2 tsp of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
  7. {Prepare 2 tbsp of of sofrito.
  8. {Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
  9. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
  10. {Get 4 tbsp of butter to saute.
  11. {Get 1 jar of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
  12. {Take 1 medium of onion diced.
  13. {Take 1 packages of 32oz bag of tortellini.

Instructions to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:

  1. melt butter in sauce pan..
  2. add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
  3. add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
  4. after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
  5. add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
  6. then add tomato paste. stir..
  7. add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
  8. boil tortellini as instructed on package..
  9. simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
  10. NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: