Recipe of Perfect My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes

My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes.

My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my butter fried pansetta garlic mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my butter fried pansetta garlic mushrooms and cherry tomatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes:

  1. {Take 85 g of pancetta.
  2. {Prepare 300 g of Mushrooms.
  3. {Make ready 2 tbls of Butter.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic granuals.
  5. {Get 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
  6. {Take to taste of Salt & pepper.

Steps to make My Butter Fried Pansetta Garlic mushrooms and cherry Tomatoes:

  1. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
  2. Add the mushrooms.
  3. Fry for 2 minutes then turn them over.
  4. Add the pancetta and Tomatoes.
  5. .
  6. Fry for 3 minutes thats it done.
  7. Add to a serving dish and serve hot as a side dish..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my butter fried pansetta garlic mushrooms and cherry tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: