Recipe of Favorite Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰

Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰.

Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰ is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰ using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰:

  1. {Prepare of Choose vegetables which can be eaten raw, for example potatoes and eggplants are not a good idea!.
  2. {Take 3-4 pieces of chicken breast cut in thin cubes.
  3. {Prepare 1 table spoon of olive oil.
  4. {Prepare of Salt.
  5. {Make ready of pepper.

Instructions to make Rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with Greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰:

  1. If you use a transparent chopping board, draw a square roughly on the other side of the board as a guideline for the size of the veggies.....
  2. In my case, I am using black olives, red onions, different kind of peppers, mushroom, tomatoes, carrot, zucchini, pineapple....
  3. Set up the veggies and meat in the sticks and sprinkle salt and pepper in all sides....
  4. Heat up a non sticky frying pan to the maximum and add the oil and with a brush, keep brushing oil on all the sides.
  5. Cook up all sides atleast for 5 minutes each until the meat is cooked.
  6. When done add the oil left on the pan on your yogurt for extra flavor.... enjoy it as a side dish!.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rainbow veggies and chicken breast stick-kababs with greek yogurt sauce.... both my way πŸ€“πŸŒˆ πŸŽ‰ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: