Recipe of Award-winning My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚.

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:

  1. {Take 2 of Breasts Chicken Cut into chunky Pieces.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 of large Onion cut into Chunky Pieces.
  3. {Get 1/2 of Red Sweet Pepper cut chunky.
  4. {Take 1 Cup of cubed cut Mango.
  5. {Prepare of SAUCE..........
  6. {Prepare 6 tbls of Ketchup.
  7. {Make ready 3 tbls of Soy Sauce.
  8. {Take 3/4 Cup of Light brown packed Sugar.
  9. {Get 1/4 Cup of Rice Vinegar.
  10. {Take 1 Cup of Pineapple juice.

Instructions to make My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:

  1. Add a little oil to a pan and fry the chicken until cooked on medium so it does not brown too much. When cooked add the onions toss it all around for 2 minutes on medium heat. Just fry until the onions are opaque in colour..
  2. Turn the chicken and onion off and set aside..
  3. To make the Sauce...... add the Tomato ketchup to a saucepan. Then the Soy Sauce.
  4. Next add the brown sugar and then the rice vinegar next add the pineapple juice..
  5. Add to the heat and stir to mix and stir continuously until boiling.then add to the chicken and onion. Stir bring to the boil then turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes..
  6. Next add the mango and sweet pepper stir and serve with Rice or Chips..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: