Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish

My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish.

My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my crisp roast potatoes 🥰#sidedish. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my crisp roast potatoes 🥰#sidedish using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish:

  1. {Make ready of Enough potatoes for 2 persons cut in half.
  2. {Prepare of Enough veg oil to cover the bottom of roasting dish.

Instructions to make My Crisp Roast Potatoes 🥰#Sidedish:

  1. Add the potatoes to boiling water for about 4-5 minutes then take out to dran.
  2. Add the oil to the dish and add the potatoes with a spoon scoop up the oil and pour over potatoes..
  3. Add tem to a preheated oven 180°C or 35 minutes. Half way through that time take out the oven and turn them around and spoon over the hot oil in the roasting dish..
  4. Add back to the oven but turn the heat up to 200°C for the rest of the time or until they are golden brown and crisp..
  5. Then serve..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my crisp roast potatoes 🥰#sidedish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: