Recipe of Quick My verison of shepards pie

My verison of shepards pie.

My verison of shepards pie

Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my verison of shepards pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My verison of shepards pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My verison of shepards pie is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my verison of shepards pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My verison of shepards pie:

  1. {Take of ground beef or groumd turkey.
  2. {Take of corn.
  3. {Take of servings of mashed potatoes.
  4. {Take of gravy packet.
  5. {Make ready of shredded cheddar chesse.
  6. {Get of Garlic powder.
  7. {Take of Salt a d pepper to taste.
  8. {Make ready of Any other seasoning u like.
  9. {Take of small to medium size onion.

Steps to make My verison of shepards pie:

  1. Brown ur ground beef and onion together.
  2. After meat is browned drain fat and add seasoning and gravy packet.
  3. After adding season & gravy follow instructions on gravy packet.
  4. Once meat is done turn to low and make potatoes feel free to take the time to make real potatoes i found that these work fine i always add a little milk because they come out a little to thick for my liking.
  5. While waitimg for water to boil grate ur cheddar chesse.
  6. Once potatoes are done start layering ur ingredients in appropriate size cassorole dish i ise corn u can use peas and carrot or corn peas and carrots.
  7. Top with cheddar chesse and put in 350 degree oven for about 20 mins so chesse is melted and everything heated through let cool for 5-10 mins serve and enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my verison of shepards pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: