How to Prepare Homemade My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘

My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘.

My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my chicken with mediterranean tastes. 😘. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘 is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my chicken with mediterranean tastes. 😘 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘:

  1. {Get of olive oil.
  2. {Make ready of large Onion.
  3. {Prepare of Garlic.
  4. {Get of Chicken breasts.
  5. {Get of mushrooms sliced.
  6. {Get of Spinach.
  7. {Get of Basil.
  8. {Prepare of White wine.
  9. {Get of Ricotta + Red Pepper.
  10. {Make ready of bay leaves.
  11. {Make ready of Sauce.......
  12. {Get of Pasatta.
  13. {Get of heaped tsp Italian herbs.
  14. {Take of Dried Chicken stock cube.
  15. {Prepare of water.
  16. {Prepare of Parmesan Cheese grated on the end.

Steps to make My Chicken with Mediterranean Tastes. 😘:

  1. Add oilive oil to the crock pot heat up add the onions and then the garlic fry for 1 minute then add the chicken.
  2. Turn the chicken over and fry for 2 minutes both sides.add the green peppers and spinach..
  3. Next add the mushrooms toss it all and then add the tomato, add the wine cook for 2 minutes..
  4. Next add the Basil, and bay leaves. Then add the pesto stir in..
  5. Lastly add the liquid the Passata,the italian herbs (i added these all in a glass mug measuring two cups.) Then add the chicken cube crumbled in then the water stir to mix..
  6. Pour the liquid into the crock pot and stir gently. Bring to the boil, add the lid and put in preheated oven 160°C for 30 minutes.take out and its ready..
  7. Add the parmesan grated cheese on top. Then add it to serving plates on top of pasta twirls..
  8. .

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my chicken with mediterranean tastes. 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: