Steps to Prepare Award-winning My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉

My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉.

My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my slow sweet and tasty chicken. 😉. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my slow sweet and tasty chicken. 😉 using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉:

  1. {Get of chicken Breasts.
  2. {Prepare of large onion sliced.
  3. {Make ready of apple sliced.
  4. {Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
  5. {Get of brown sugar.
  6. {Prepare of Apple juice.
  7. {Take of chicken cube mixed in 1 cup boiled water.
  8. {Get of Sweet mini peppers.
  9. {Prepare of sweetcorn.
  10. {Get of BBQ sauce sweet and tangy one is best.

Steps to make My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉:

  1. Add the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
  2. Then add the Onion sliced.
  3. Then add the apple cut lengthways like the onion.
  4. Iadd the balsamic vinegar.
  5. Add the sugar.
  6. Add the apple juice.
  7. Add the chicken stock.
  8. Add the peppers.
  9. .
  10. Then the sweetcorn.
  11. Then salt to taste. And black pepper.
  12. Lastly 1/2 cup BBQ sauce sweet and sticky is best.
  13. BBQ sauce.
  14. Close the lid and cook for 4 hours on high..
  15. After 4 hours take the lid off and mix in gently then close for another hour on low. Use corn flour if you want a thicker sauce..
  16. Serve hot. Boiled Rice would be good as a side dish. Or Buttery mashed potatoe..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my slow sweet and tasty chicken. 😉 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: