How to Make Ultimate My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch

My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch.

My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch

Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my biggie beef burger πŸ˜‹#mainmeal#lunch. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my biggie beef burger πŸ˜‹#mainmeal#lunch using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch:

  1. {Make ready of Quater pounder Beef Burgers.
  2. {Make ready of Brioch Buns toast the inside.
  3. {Get of Spinach on each.
  4. {Make ready of sliced Onion.
  5. {Get of little sliced Tomato.
  6. {Get of Hallumi cheese.
  7. {Take of Cucumber sliced thin.
  8. {Prepare of Sweet Chilli sauce on each burger.
  9. {Make ready of Sour Cream on each burger.
  10. {Get of little black cracked pepper on each.

Steps to make My Biggie Beef Burger πŸ˜‹#Mainmeal#Lunch:

  1. Toast the insides of the brioche buns..
  2. Add the burgers to a non stick frying pan and cook on medium.
  3. When the Beef Burgers are nearly cooked add the slices of onion. Fry for 1 minute.
  4. Next slice 2 slices of hallumi and add them to the frying pan and grill both sides..
  5. Add the spinach to the bottom bun. Then add the cucumber slices and tomatoes..
  6. Add the chilli sauce to the top burger and then add the sour cream..
  7. Add the Beef Burgers on top of the salad next the hallumi cheese Then the cooked onion also the black pepper..
  8. Add the top and serve hot on it's own or with chips. Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my biggie beef burger πŸ˜‹#mainmeal#lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: