Recipe of Ultimate My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch.

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch:

  1. {Get 5 slices of Smoked Streaky Bacon.
  2. {Get 4 of Cherry tomatoes sliced.
  3. {Get of Enough grated chedder cheese for 2 slices of Toast.
  4. {Take 2 slices of bread Toasted.

Instructions to make My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch:

  1. In a non stick pan no oil fry the bacon until browned and crisp..
  2. Make the toast butter it..
  3. Next add the Cheese cover the toast..
  4. Next cut up the crispy bacon and add it on top of the cheese press down..
  5. Lastly add the Tomato slices. Then add under the grill but not close you need the heat to melt the cheese under the bacon and tomatoes without burning..
  6. Serve hot..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: