Steps to Make Speedy My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰

My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰.

My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰

Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my avocado & apricot cheese spread 🥰. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my avocado & apricot cheese spread 🥰 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰:

  1. {Get of whole wheat Bread Toasted crispy.
  2. {Get of Ripe Avocado mashed.
  3. {Get of the Wensleydale Cheese with Apricot.
  4. {Take of little cracked Black Pepper.

Instructions to make My Avocado & Apricot Cheese Spread 🥰:

  1. Butter the two pieces of toast lightly.
  2. Add the cheese in a bowl and mash it into a pulp..
  3. Scoop out the half of Avocado and mash it in with the Cheese..
  4. When it's all mixed spread on the toast this is enough for 2 slices Toast. Cut into little triangle shapes. Double the amount if you make more. Add a little cracked Black Peppercorns. Enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my avocado & apricot cheese spread 🥰 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: