Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad

My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad.

My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my sweet chilli marinated whole chicken with salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sweet chilli marinated whole chicken with salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad:

  1. {Get of kl whole Chicken.
  2. {Take of Sweet chilli chicken Marinade...........
  3. {Make ready of Sweet Chilli sauce.
  4. {Prepare of Soy sauce.
  5. {Make ready of olive oil.
  6. {Make ready of Mixed Salad,3 cups lettuce, 3 cupsrocket+ Spinach.
  7. {Take of Cherry Tomatoes sliced.
  8. {Get of sweet Chilli sauce with 2 tbls plain yogurt or Sour cream.

Instructions to make My Sweet Chilli Marinated whole Chicken with Salad:

  1. Make the marinade. Mix together. Sweet chilli, soy sauce + oil..
  2. Marinate the chicken for a couple of hours cover all over and cover..
  3. Add the chicken covered in foil to a preheated oven 160°C. Cook for 30 minutes. Take out the oven and using a spoon baste the chicken with the juices. Then turn uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes or until browned..
  4. Take the chicken out and leave to cool. Then carve.
  5. Meanwhile arrange to salad and add the salt, pepper, sweet chilli sauce mixed in with plain yogurt or sour cream to dress the leaves and toss to mix..
  6. Add sour cream + sweet chilli sauce.
  7. .
  8. Slice off the breast meat share between four persons in a serving dish. And in another add the tossed dressed salad. And Serve.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my sweet chilli marinated whole chicken with salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: