How to Make Ultimate My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€

My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€.

My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my slow cooked chicken breasts and button mushrooms,πŸ˜€. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€ is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my slow cooked chicken breasts and button mushrooms,πŸ˜€ using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€:

  1. {Prepare 3 of chicken Breast left whole.
  2. {Make ready 1/2 of Onion chopped.
  3. {Get 1 can of Tomatoes crushed.
  4. {Make ready 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  5. {Get 200 g of Button mushrooms.
  6. {Get 1/2 of Green Chilli chopped.
  7. {Get 1 can of Chicken broth.
  8. {Get 1 tsp of Basil.
  9. {Get 1 tsp of black cracked pepper.
  10. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
  11. {Take 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.

Instructions to make My Slow cooked chicken Breasts and Button Mushrooms,πŸ˜€:

  1. Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker.
  2. Add the onion,Garlic,Chilli also Basil.
  3. Basil.
  4. Chilli.
  5. Chicken Broth.
  6. Tomatoes.
  7. Black Pepper + Sea salt.
  8. Onions.
  9. Close the lid and leave for 4 hours on high..
  10. Close to the end add 1/4 Double cream mix in and close lid for a further 10 minutes..
  11. Near the end add 1/4 cuo of double cream and stir in put the lid back on and cook for a further 10 minutes.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my slow cooked chicken breasts and button mushrooms,πŸ˜€ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: