Recipe of Homemade My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰

My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰.

My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my tuna, crushed black peppercorns with lemon on toast or dip πŸ˜‰. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰ is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my tuna, crushed black peppercorns with lemon on toast or dip πŸ˜‰ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰:

  1. {Get of Tuna fish crushed.
  2. {Prepare of Add 1/2 tsp cracked Peppercorns.
  3. {Make ready of hot Pepper Sauce.
  4. {Make ready of heaped tbls Sourcream.
  5. {Get of Salt (opt).
  6. {Make ready of little squeeze of lemon juice.

Instructions to make My Tuna, Crushed Black Peppercorns with Lemon On Toast or Dip πŸ˜‰:

  1. Drain off the water or oil from the Tinned Tuna. Squash it down with a fork then add the cracked Peppercorns..
  2. Next add your toast to the toaster.
  3. Add the hot pepper sauce then the lemon juice and squash it all in mixing. Then the Sour cream make it into a paste. You could add to a dip bowl and use as a dip with crackers, tortillas..
  4. Cut the toast and spread the tuna all over on 2 slices toast..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my tuna, crushed black peppercorns with lemon on toast or dip πŸ˜‰ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: