Recipe of Speedy My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo.

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo:

  1. {Make ready of Potato Waffles grilled.
  2. {Make ready of pork sausage Burger grilled.
  3. {Take of Streaky Bacon grilled.
  4. {Get of Maple Syrup.

Instructions to make My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo:

  1. Grill the Waffles with the pork sausage burger.
  2. Then grill the bacon on a dry non stick pan.
  3. Next add 1 grilled potato waffle on a serving plate and 1 of the Rashes of streaky bacon on top.
  4. Next add the sausage burger on top of the bacon.( you can buy these sausage burgers frozen or sausage squares..
  5. Next add the other potato waffle on top of that pile, then the other rash of bacon.
  6. Next pour over about a tsp maple syrup.
  7. And serve warm..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: