Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish

My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish.

My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my buttery mashed potatoes 🥰sidedish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my buttery mashed potatoes 🥰sidedish using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish:

  1. {Make ready 6 of Medium potatoes.
  2. {Get 1 tbls of Butter.
  3. {Take of Some black cracked pepper to finish.

Instructions to make My Buttery Mashed Potatoes 🥰Sidedish:

  1. Boil the potatoes until soft..
  2. Drain the water off the potatoes.
  3. Add a tbls butter and mash the potatoes until creamy..
  4. Add to a serving dish with a little butter on top and sprinkle some black cracked pepper over the top..
  5. Serve hot.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my buttery mashed potatoes 🥰sidedish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: