Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Fruit chat

Fruit chat.

Fruit chat

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, fruit chat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Fruit chat is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Fruit chat is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fruit chat using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Fruit chat:

  1. {Get 2 cup of melon cubes.
  2. {Take 1 cup of amrood cubes.
  3. {Make ready 1 cup of apple cubes.
  4. {Get 1 cup of kiwi cubes.
  5. {Take 4 of bananaes cut kar lain.
  6. {Make ready 4 of oranges.
  7. {Take 4 tbsp of caster sugar.
  8. {Prepare 1 of tesp chat masala.
  9. {Make ready Pinch of salt.

Instructions to make Fruit chat:

  1. Sare fruits ko dho kar kaat kar aik bowl me rakhain.
  2. Ab is me sugar,chat masala,salt,daal kar spoon se mix kar dain us ke baat serve karain.
  3. Ab isko serving bowl me daal kar chill hone ke liye fridge me rakh dain.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food fruit chat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: