Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚

My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚.

My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes  👍💚

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my buttered garlic chicken with garlic mashed potatoes 👍💚. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚 is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my buttered garlic chicken with garlic mashed potatoes 👍💚 using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚:

  1. {Get 7 medium of Potatoes peeled and put on to boil.
  2. {Take 4 cloves of Garlic Roasted.
  3. {Take 3 of Chicken Breasts, Butterfly cut.
  4. {Make ready pinch of Salt & Pepper.
  5. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter.
  6. {Take 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.

Instructions to make My Buttered Garlic Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes 👍💚:

  1. Boil potatoes, and preheat oven to 180°C or gas 7..
  2. Peel and wrap the garlic cloves in tin foil with the butter. Squeeze the top of the foil to seal it and roast in oven 180°C or gas 7 for 5 -7 mins.
  3. Take out the roasted garlic and leave it wrapped until you are using it.
  4. With a sharp knife, make the butterfly cut to the chickenbbreasts.
  5. In a large fry pan add the olive oil and fry the chickens both sides until cooked..
  6. Take the cloves of garlic out of the butter and put aside to mash in the potatoes.
  7. When chicken is cooked and browned, transfer them to a flat roasting dish, spread the top with the garlic butter add a little cheddar cheese. Grill or put in preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, when ready to serve..
  8. Cut up the garlic pieces and add another tablespoon of butter and mash it into the mashed potatoes.
  9. Add salt & pepper and the mash all together. Put in a serving dish. Sprinkle a little dried parsley on top or break off fresh parsley and sprinkle on top..
  10. Plated up!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my buttered garlic chicken with garlic mashed potatoes 👍💚 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: