Easiest Way to Make Homemade My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚.

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:

  1. {Get of Breasts Chicken Cut into chunky Pieces.
  2. {Make ready of large Onion cut into Chunky Pieces.
  3. {Get of Red Sweet Pepper cut chunky.
  4. {Prepare of cubed cut Mango.
  5. {Take of SAUCE..........
  6. {Make ready of Ketchup.
  7. {Make ready of Soy Sauce.
  8. {Take of Light brown packed Sugar.
  9. {Take of Rice Vinegar.
  10. {Get of Pineapple juice.

Steps to make My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:

  1. Add a little oil to a pan and fry the chicken until cooked on medium so it does not brown too much. When cooked add the onions toss it all around for 2 minutes on medium heat. Just fry until the onions are opaque in colour..
  2. Turn the chicken and onion off and set aside..
  3. To make the Sauce...... add the Tomato ketchup to a saucepan. Then the Soy Sauce.
  4. Next add the brown sugar and then the rice vinegar next add the pineapple juice..
  5. Add to the heat and stir to mix and stir continuously until boiling.then add to the chicken and onion. Stir bring to the boil then turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes..
  6. Next add the mango and sweet pepper stir and serve with Rice or Chips..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: