Steps to Prepare Homemade My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal

My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal.

My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my creamy spinach, potato & broccoli soup 🤗#mysterybox#seasonal. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my creamy spinach, potato & broccoli soup 🤗#mysterybox#seasonal using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. {Prepare 1 of knb Butter.
  2. {Make ready 1/2 of Onion Diced.
  3. {Take 2 of Black Garlic Cloves crushed.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
  5. {Prepare 2 tbls of chopped fresh Coriander.
  6. {Prepare 1 of Broccoli head.
  7. {Take 1 of packet Baby Spinach.
  8. {Prepare 6 of small potatoes cut in half.
  9. {Prepare 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
  10. {Make ready 2 of Dried Veg stock cubes or stock you have saved.
  11. {Prepare 1/4 Tsp of kosher salt.
  12. {Make ready 1/4 Cup of Cream.

Steps to make My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. Heat up the butter add the onions fry for 1 minute.
  2. Next add the black garlic, basil, coriander fry stirring for 30 secounds then take off the heat..
  3. In a large saucepan add 2 pints Boiling Water add the dried veg cube sprinkled in. Stir to mix.
  4. Cut up the broccoli and add to the water also the potatoes then add the spinsch stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
  5. Also add the 2 veg cubes crumbled in and stir..
  6. Next add the Balsamic vinegar stir in take off the heat and add to a blender blend until smooth..
  7. Next add back to the pan and add the cream stir in until all combined then add back to the heat bring to the boil and then serve..
  8. Serve with a little cream on top and some fresh Coriander.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my creamy spinach, potato & broccoli soup 🤗#mysterybox#seasonal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: