Recipe of Ultimate My leftover pork chop curry

My leftover pork chop curry. Pul all the spices into a spice grinder (or use pre ground if you prefer) and blitz util a fine powder. Finely chop your onion, garlic and ginger and sweat in a pan until just starting to colour. Add the spice mix to the pan and fry for a could of minutes ensuring it doesn't.

My leftover pork chop curry But recently I discovered the best way to reheat pork chops is also the simplest and guarantees those once-tender and juicy chops will be just as succulent the next day. Got a couple of leftover pork chops in the fridge after last night's dinner? Cook once, eat twice with these recipes.

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my leftover pork chop curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My leftover pork chop curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. My leftover pork chop curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

Pul all the spices into a spice grinder (or use pre ground if you prefer) and blitz util a fine powder. Finely chop your onion, garlic and ginger and sweat in a pan until just starting to colour. Add the spice mix to the pan and fry for a could of minutes ensuring it doesn't.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my leftover pork chop curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My leftover pork chop curry:

  1. {Prepare 2 of Cooked pork chop sliced into strips.
  2. {Get of Leftover boiled baby potatoes.
  3. {Get 1 of large carrot sliced.
  4. {Get 1 of onion sliced.
  5. {Get 4 of mushrooms sliced.
  6. {Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
  7. {Get 1/2 cup of favourite curry powder.
  8. {Take 1 pint of cold Water.

Using leftover pork chops saves time; simply skip cooking the chops in the slow cooker and toss cooked strips with the onion and apple cider mixture. But pork chops can be tricky when they're hiding in the back of your fridge. We're not above slapping a few slices on sandwich bread with a little mayo and calling it a day…but we can all do better This recipe calls for pork tenderloin, but you could swap in cubes of leftover pork chop for a similar effect. I love making leftover pork chop recipes because pork chops are SO CHEAP!

Instructions to make My leftover pork chop curry:

  1. Slice pork and veg.
  2. In a pot add water and curry powder mix well.
  3. Add meat and veg bring to a boil..
  4. Simmer for 20-25 minutes until the thickness u like.
  5. Serve with boiled rice /chips/naan bread...enjoy.

It's an easy pork chop recipe and then the leftovers are perfect for stir fry, curry, or (my favorite!) spaghetti. Leftover pork chop with chimi churri and Veg/fruit from the garden for a weird little midnight snack. With our collection of leftover pork recipes, using up leftover pork couldn't be easier. Pork is a versatile meat that can be used in a variety of different As with any cut of meat, popping pork into a curry is a brilliant way to use up leftovers. This delicious pork curry recipe is a family favourite.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my leftover pork chop curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: