Recipe of Quick AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies)

AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies).

AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies)

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, amies pastillas (my xmas caramel-coated egg candies). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies) is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have amies pastillas (my xmas caramel-coated egg candies) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies):

  1. {Make ready of whole eggs.
  2. {Take of egg yolks.
  3. {Prepare of sifted sugar.
  4. {Prepare of fresh milk.
  5. {Get of mashed boiled sweet potato.
  6. {Get of vanilla extract.
  7. {Get of caramel coating.
  8. {Take of brown sugar.
  9. {Make ready of warm water.
  10. {Make ready of cream of tartar.

Steps to make AMIEs Pastillas (my XMAs caramel-coated egg candies):

  1. Combine whole eggs, yolks, milk and sugar in a double boiler, stirring continously. When the mixture becomes syrupy and well blended, add the potato and vanilla extract, mixing well, until mixture holds together and starts to separate from the pan. Cool, and refrigerate for 1 hour for easier handling..
  2. To make the caramel coating, combine the sugar, water and cream of tartar in a saucepan, and heat over medium heat. Continue stirring until the syrup turns golden brown (caramel) about 8-10 minutes. Keep it warm over a very low heat..
  3. Shape the egg mixture into a small ball or candy shape. Using a toothpick or a pair of tongs, dip into the hot syrup, swirling to coat evenly. Place into a greased pan and let it cool. Wrap each candies in colored cellophane if desired, or serve in a serving platter..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food amies pastillas (my xmas caramel-coated egg candies) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: