Recipe of Favorite My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad.

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad:

  1. {Make ready of Chicken breast sliced into thin long slices.
  2. {Make ready of Gochajung paste.
  3. {Prepare of crushed red Peppers.
  4. {Take of Farfalle pasta bows.
  5. {Prepare of fresh Spinach.
  6. {Take of diced Cucumber.
  7. {Get of piece of Mild Chedder cheese cut into small cubes.
  8. {Prepare of Salt n pepper.
  9. {Get of Sour Cream.
  10. {Get of red onion sliced.

Steps to make My Steamed Red Peppered Chicken & farfalle pasta Salad:

  1. Mix the Gochajung with the chicken and sprinkle the red pepper flakes.
  2. Then add the chicken in the steamer and cook for 15- 20 minutes.
  3. Boil the pasta in the water you steamed the chicken it has a little taste of Gochajung flavour.
  4. Then mix the pasta with the spinach, and mix in the cucumber also the cheese red onion..
  5. .
  6. Add 1/4 tsp Gochajung sauce in the 2 tbls Sour cream and then add to the pasta salad mix..
  7. .
  8. Add thespiced flavoured chicken on the top, add salt and pepper to season and serve.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my steamed red peppered chicken & farfalle pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: