How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†

My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†.

My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my spaghetti bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜† is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜† is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my spaghetti bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜† using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†:

  1. {Get of Beef mixed steak.
  2. {Get of Butter or olive oil.
  3. {Take of of a medium sized onion diced.
  4. {Make ready of Garlic crushed.
  5. {Take of Dried Basil.
  6. {Get of bay leaves.
  7. {Take of Red Wine.
  8. {Prepare of Tim crushed Tomatoes.
  9. {Take of Passata.
  10. {Make ready of dried beef cube sprinkled in.
  11. {Prepare of Water.
  12. {Prepare of Salt + Pepper to taste.

Instructions to make My Spaghetti Bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜†:

  1. Heat and melt the butter then add the onions and garlic fry stirring for 1 minute.
  2. Next add the dried basil and fry for 30 secounds then add the beef mince..
  3. Next the bay leaves and fry for 3 more minutes.
  4. Make a well in the middle and add the wine bring to boil and on medium heat let it bubble for 2 minutes stirring then it would have reduced down. Then add the water.
  5. Add the tin of crushed tomatoes, bay leaves and the Passata and stir in then add the water and the beef cube and stir to mix in then simmer for 15 - 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
  6. Serve in bowls with a little grated Parmeasan cheese on top also a side of chips and a crusty cob and Enjoy..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my spaghetti bolognaise only without the spaghetti. πŸ˜† recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: