Steps to Prepare Quick My meatloaf

My meatloaf.

My meatloaf

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my meatloaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My meatloaf:

  1. {Prepare 1/2 of # hamburger.
  2. {Take 1/2 of # turkey.
  3. {Make ready 2 of eggs.
  4. {Take 1/2-3/4 C of Panko.
  5. {Prepare 1/4 C of ketsup.
  6. {Make ready 1 T of Dijon mustard.
  7. {Get 1 T of minced onion.
  8. {Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
  9. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
  10. {Take of Glaze.
  11. {Make ready 1/3 C of ketsup.
  12. {Prepare 1 T of brown sugar.

Instructions to make My meatloaf:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first 9 ingredients together and form into meatball shape. Spray a meatloaf pan with cooking spray and place the meatloaf in the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. While baking, mix the glaze together. Pull out of oven and drain excess fat off. Now coat the meatloaf with the glaze and bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
  2. I make instant mashed potatoes and after the meatloaf cooks for 20 minutes put the mashed potatoes on top of the meatloaf instead of glaze. Cook for ten minutes. When you slice your meatloaf, the potatoes are on it as well. You can serve glaze on the side if desired..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: