Recipe of Homemade My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo.

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo

Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo:

  1. {Take 2 of Potato Waffles grilled.
  2. {Get 1 of pork sausage Burger grilled.
  3. {Take 2 Slices of Streaky Bacon grilled.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of Maple Syrup.

Steps to make My Sweet Potato Waffle + Bacon🥰#KitchenBingo:

  1. Grill the Waffles with the pork sausage burger.
  2. Then grill the bacon on a dry non stick pan.
  3. Next add 1 grilled potato waffle on a serving plate and 1 of the Rashes of streaky bacon on top.
  4. Next add the sausage burger on top of the bacon.( you can buy these sausage burgers frozen or sausage squares..
  5. Next add the other potato waffle on top of that pile, then the other rash of bacon.
  6. Next pour over about a tsp maple syrup.
  7. And serve warm..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my sweet potato waffle + bacon🥰#kitchenbingo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: