Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini.

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:

  1. {Make ready of ground beef.
  2. {Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
  3. {Make ready of 4oz italian tomato paste.
  4. {Get of of diced tomato 14oz.
  5. {Make ready of sazon.
  6. {Prepare of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
  7. {Get of of sofrito.
  8. {Make ready of ketchup.
  9. {Get of sugar (optional).
  10. {Get of butter to saute.
  11. {Get of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
  12. {Take of onion diced.
  13. {Prepare of 32oz bag of tortellini.

Steps to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:

  1. melt butter in sauce pan..
  2. add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
  3. add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
  4. after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
  5. add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
  6. then add tomato paste. stir..
  7. add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
  8. boil tortellini as instructed on package..
  9. simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
  10. NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: