Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese

My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese.

My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my thick curried potato & onion soup with cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my thick curried potato & onion soup with cheese using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese:

  1. {Get 1/4 of medium onion diced.
  2. {Take 1 tsp of Butter.
  3. {Get 1/4 tsp of Cumin ground.
  4. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of Coriander ground.
  5. {Get 2 tbls of Mild Curry powder.
  6. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals.
  7. {Get 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
  8. {Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
  9. {Get 1 of veg stock cube.
  10. {Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
  11. {Make ready 1 Pint of boiling water.
  12. {Make ready 1 of extra 1/4 cup boiling water.
  13. {Take 3 of large potatoes diced.
  14. {Take 1/4 pint of Add more water at the end to how thick you want it.
  15. {Make ready 1 of little cream and some fresh coriander to garnish.

Steps to make My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese:

  1. Heat up the butter and add the diced onion, then add all the spices plus the stock cube stir it around then add the boiling water..
  2. .
  3. .
  4. Stir to mix then add the diced potatoes stir in and let simmer until potatoes have softened. Simmer for 5- 10 minutes Then add to a blender blend until smooth. If its thick add a 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir in as the potatoes thicken it. Add the pepper.
  5. .
  6. Lastly add the Cup of grated mild cheese stir in add more boiling water if it's too thick to how you like it. Myself I like it thick. Add a little cream and fresh chopped coriander to Garnish and serve hot..
  7. .

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my thick curried potato & onion soup with cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: