Recipe of Perfect My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours

My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours.

My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my spinach + avocado stuffed chicken breast 😙mainmeal #2flavours. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my spinach + avocado stuffed chicken breast 😙mainmeal #2flavours using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours:

  1. {Get of Chicken Breasts.
  2. {Make ready of herb Butter ( just add some parsley,basil, thyme to butter.
  3. {Get of Spinach chopped.
  4. {Make ready of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  5. {Make ready of Avocado diced.
  6. {Take of good pinch Red Pepper.
  7. {Prepare of Salt and black pepper to taste.

Steps to make My Spinach + Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 😙mainmeal #2Flavours:

  1. Cut the chicken breasts across butterfly effect.
  2. Chop the spinach and Avocado, crush the Garlic, cut up the butter and then add to a bowl.
  3. .
  4. With a fork mash it all up..
  5. Then add in the middle of the chicken then fold over. You can use string to tie it together or as I have done..
  6. Add the chicken to the middle of a square sheet of foil then wrap around and fasten together on top..
  7. Add to a preheated oven for 25 minutes on 180°C take out undo the top of the foil so it's open and add back in the oven for 5-10 minutes..
  8. Serve with Veg.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my spinach + avocado stuffed chicken breast 😙mainmeal #2flavours recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: